The Brothers Dalziel was a prolific wood-engraving business in Victorian London, founded in 1839 by George Dalziel (1 December 1815 – August 1902), with his brother Edward Dalziel (1817–1905) from 1840. They were later joined by their sister Margaret (1819–1894), brother John (1822–1869), and brother Thomas Dalziel (1823–1906). Along with at least three older brothers and one younger, they were children of the artist Alexander Dalziel of Wooler in Northumberland,
George Dalziel trained under Charles Gray (wood-engraver) in London from around 1835.
They also produced independent ventures, most notably ''The Parables of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ'' (London: Routledge, 1864), illustrated by Millais, and contributed humorous cartoons to magazines such as ''Fun'', which George and Edward acquired in 1865.
Until the advent of photo-mechanical processes 1880, they were pre-eminent in their trade. Examples of their work can be seen in the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
At the end of the nineteenth century they collaborated on an autobiographical summary of their work: ''The Brothers Dalziel, A Record of Work, 1840–1890'' published by Methuen.