The Toronto Camera Club (TCC) is the oldest photography club in Canada, founded in 1888. It aims "to study and promote the art of photography in all its branches". It is situated in Toronto.
Starting life as a specialized section of the Royal Canadian Institute (RCI), the Photographic Section became an independent organization in 1888. Originally named the Toronto Amateur Photographic Association, the organization changed its name to the Toronto Camera Club in 1891. That year the club began showing exhibits of members' work.