|Type of Resource:|
Dibound copy in hands of six scribes, all with similar cursive scripts.
Belonged to Sir Henry St. George (1581-1644), Garter King of Arms, and was acquired with the St. George Manuscripts in 1852 by Sir Thomas Phillipps.
This manuscript, a contemporary scribal copy of the work, is not included among the fifteen recorded in the Variorum Edition of Spenser's Prose Works. Textually, it stands between D2 (Cambridge University Library) and F (Folger Shakespeare Library), and most probably was the manuscript from which F was copied.
38 ff, 76 p. ; 308 x 204 mm.
More about permissions and copyright
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
|Curatorial Area:||Beinecke Library|
|Curated Collection:||The Osborn Collection|
|Extent of Digitization:|
|Source Digital Format:||
High Resolution (image/tiff)
|Cite this | Text this | Report this|