|Type of Resource:|
In black and red ink.
Arabic geometric illuminations.
Arabic and Syriac pagination added in pencil.
Syriac pagination starts at Arabic p. 5.
1. Pauline Epistles (fragment)
2. Questions by Queen Sheba to King Solomon.
3. Philoxenus of Mabbug, Letter to Patrikios of Edessa. Baumstark, Geschichte, 142,8 with n. 10.
4. Sayings, 2 by ? (Philoxenus?), 4 by Euagrius, 1 by Abba Isaiah.
5. Philoxenus of Mabbug, Confession of Faith. Baumstark, Geschichte, 143,6-7 with n. 6.
6. John of Lycopolis (or of Apameia), also the Solitary, or “Seer and Prophet,” The Holy Commandments of the Gospel. Baumstark, Geschichte, 90,13-14 with n. 14.
7. Commandments (from the gospels, the Pauline and Catholic Epistles, and the Prophets).
8. About the Sacraments (anonymous).
1 volume, paper, 111 p.
approx. 28 x 18 cm.
More about permissions and copyright
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
|Curatorial Area:||Beinecke Library|
|Extent of Digitization:|
|Source Digital Format:||
Medium Resolution (image/jpeg)
|Cite this | Text this | Report this|