|Creator:||Faden, William, 1749-1836, engraver|
12 Septemr. 1776.
Wm. Faden (successor to the late Mr. Thos. Jefferys) corner of St. Martin's Lane,
|Type of Resource:|
Shows positions of American troops and batteries, with a table of references identifying major features of the town's defenses.
Mounted on cloth.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
1 map : hand col., mounted on cloth ; 45 x 62 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:7,320].
More about permissions and copyright
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
|Curatorial Area:||Beinecke Library|
|Extent of Digitization:|
|Source Digital Format:||
High Resolution (image/tiff)
|Cite this | Text this | Report this|