|Type of Resource:|
"St. Mary's of Aransas, once a leading town of Refugio County and for a short time county seat, flourished from about 1850 to 1886"--Huson, Hobart. St. Mary's of Aransas, Texas in Handbook of Texas online. c1997-2000.
Includes text describi
1 map ; 38 x 42 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:5,000].
More about permissions and copyright
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
|Curatorial Area:||Beinecke Library|
|Extent of Digitization:|
|Source Digital Format:||
High Resolution (image/tiff)
|Cite this | Text this | Report this|